Ok, so I have so much left to do before flying the friendly skies at 6:30a.m. tomorrow morning. I really have no business on the internet. I have had a "crazy" day with work to put it mildly.... my child is refusing to take a nap, and he is currently up in his crib crying and talking. I am still doing laundry, haven't packed a thing, and I haven't even found my summer clothes yet! At this rate... everyone else will be packed and ready to go.. and I will be up until 2 or 3.. trying to pack my own suitcase. At least this is generally the way it goes. What am I thinking? I am such a packing procrastinator.
So, to leave you with something to read while I am gone.. I am going to list my top 10 favorite things about/to do on vacation. Not to rub it in. Have a great week! I'll be sure to return with pictures.
1. Sunshine... green trees & grass! Goodbye Michigan.
2. Laying out in the sun with a coke/diet coke. Yum. For me, there is nothing better. (Ok, so this may not be happening for me this year, but I can still dream- right?)
3. Reading books & magazines while laying out in the sun (Again, I ask myself when I am going to find the time to do this with a 3 year old running around, and 7 month old attached to my hip)
4. Spending time with my husband, and kids.... and being away from all of things that normally distract us.
5. Dinners out... (Definitely going to be more of a challenge this year)
6. Relaxing and watching Taylor play on the beach & "swimming" in the pool.
7. Walking out to the car after dinner with no jacket on.. smelling the air, and feeling the warmth.
8. After dinner stops for ice cream... and the look on Taylor's face when she gets her own little bowl of ice cream.
9. Shopping..
10. Hopefully getting out for an evening with my husband after the kids are in bed... (with the Grandparents watching them of course)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhh...I'm so jealous. Thanks for rubbing it in. Bring some warm weather back with you...although today is pretty nice. Have so much fun!!
Post a Comment