Taylor will be 4 in 2 short months, and it seems like in the last few months she has really grown up on me. We seem to have our hardest times with the 1/2's... 2 1/2, 3 1/2... etc. For now, we seem to be over the anxiety/behavioral issues we were having a few months ago, and she is loving pre-school, and tap class now! She has also conquered staying dry through the night, and through her entire nap! (Yes, she still takes a 2 hour nap every day). In fact, an even bigger step has been that she now wakes up in the middle of the night on her own to go to the bathroom, goes in and goes, and then gets back in bed herself without waking us up! Heaven, and I can hardly believe that day has come. Taylor has been potty trained since 2, but bedtime was another issue. She can also spell her name now & write it, and loves to practice this.. She and Zach have started fighting more, but they still seem to really enjoy each other, and I can honestly say she is having another little Mother in the house. She is constantly looking after Zach, and trying to help him. She also loves to tell me what needs to be done, and how I should do it. She is pretty much the same girl she has been since birth, high energy, full of personality... and while she might fight you on some things, it usually only lasts about a minute. I love that when I tell her no, she always ends up saying Ok, Momma. I have realized from having another child who is completely opposite... how well behaved she really is. I was putting her clothes away the other day, and going through some of her baby stuff... and getting pretty nostalgic. These years go by SO fast! It's really amazing to see how much they change from one year to the next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where are the years going? Can't believe how grown up she is getting. Love her!
Post a Comment