Monday, January 10, 2011

Interview with Zach


1. What does Mommy say to you all the time?
Get your coat on.

2. What makes Mommy happy? Do the thing Mommy tells you.

3. What makes Mommy sad? You don't hit somebody. That makes me sad too.

4. How does Mommy make you laugh? do funny things.

5. What was Mommy like when she was little? You were this tiny... (shows me his fingers pinched together). You fit in the baby swing outside in the grass (I think he is referring to our backyard).

6. How old is Mommy? 2. Me: So I'm younger than you? Zach: Yes. I want you be like me. You're on my team.

7. How tall is Mommy? Big.

8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? To do that... Treadmill.

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? you do lots of things. Do your lunch and our lunch.

10. If Mommy becomes famous what will it be for? Go Diego Go Backpack... (Hmmm..... Not so sure about this)

11. What is Mommy good at? Running

12. What is Mommy bad at? I don't know.

13. What does Mommy do for her job? Lifting those... (pointing at my hand weights)

14. What is Mommy's favorite thing to eat? Lettuce.

15. What makes you so proud of Mommy? Toys.

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character who would she be? That girl that goes with Lighting McQueen.

17. What do you and Mommy do together. Playing with me.

18. How are you and Mommy the same? We're the same number.

19. How are you and Mommy different? We're different pirates.

20. How do you know Mommy loves you? She hugs me.

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? Our house.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

ok i love this. Can I copy you? So sweet and innocent. Such a perfect way to remember him right now. love it.

Jen said...

aww, so cute. i remember you doing this with taylor and loving it then too! but come on, did you coach him so that we'd all feel bad about our non-exercising, cheeseburger eating selves? ha ha!

Carrie said...

yes, definitely copy me!! I should have tagged you girls. so funny that you should mention my coaching him.. because Ben said Zach's answers make it sound like you are crazy into working out... ha.ha. Seriously, I have no idea why he mentioned that so much. It's kind of funny.

Rach said...

"We're different pirates" Hilarious!
Arrrrrrrgg!