My firstborn turned 7 on January 18th. I know it's cliche to say time has flown, but it really has. She has grown up so much this year, and 7 just feels so BIG! Taylor has always amazed us.. she's quick to do everything, so far beyond her years in so many ways, and your first born over-achiever, rule follower. This year has had it's challenges and in some ways it was one of our hardest yet, but 7 seems to be a turning point. As usual I am seeing her come out the other side a little bit more grown up. For Tay's 7th birthday we had a small family party at home after school. Then over the weekend she had a friend party at Kids Gym. Every year, I say this is the last friend party for a few years, but I let her talk me into it AGAIN because she is still making new friends at her new school, and I think this is a great way to get to know them.
The birthday Girl.The house all decked out and ready for Taylor!
Happy 7th Birthday!!
Opening gifts with help, of course...
One of her favorite gifts, matching pjs for Tay & Kanani, her AG doll.
Her friend party! I had fun making the table decorations.
Waiting for friends to arrive.
The siblings... Lauren was SO excited to be wearing a gymnastics suit!
Let the party begin!
Being silly!
The big inflatable air bed..
Parachute time
Time for cake!! This was my 4th round of cupcakes!
The girls!
Opening gifts...
The group... Happy Birthday Taylor!
1 comment:
You're such a good mom. Looks so fun.
Post a Comment