Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bronchilitis & Hair Gel




This is what happens when you leave a Daddy alone with his son for an afternoon. I believe the first words out of my mouth- were -what did your Daddy do? He even used hair gel. I can just see it someday..... once when you were very sick Zach with Bronchilitis, your daddy decided he would give you a mohawk.

So-Where have I been you might ask? Battling Bronchilitis. Ok, so I haven't been battling but my son has. Poor baby boy. He is always struggling with some sort of ailment it seems. Life has been kind of flipped around at the Leonard house. Ben and I have been juggling a sick little boy, a precocious 3 year old and our jobs.. which is never an easy task. The good news, I think Zach may be starting to improve a tiny bit. He has been struggling to breath, coughing and puking. This morning, he seems to be breathing a little bit slower, so I am feeling more at ease.

On a good note, I have been meaning to update everyone and kind of missed the mark. Zach turned 7 months old and finally starting rolling! Yeah! He now likes to get up on all 4s and rock a little bit, and I am thinking we will see crawling in the not so distant future. We will see.. Zach does things at his own pace.. so I can't pretend to know when or how he is going to do something. He has also pulled himself to a stand a few times, but is not doing it on any kind of a regular basis. He is our boy of extremes- he is extremely happy or extremely upset.. not really in between. Oh well... he is still my sweet little Momma's boy! :)


3 comments:

Ang said...

Thus begins Zach's love of hair glue. That is what my boys like to use in their hair, when their mother actually takes the time to do this for them.

Lesley said...

Poor baby boy. Hopefully he is on the upturn. So cute with the hair! Rolling...rocking on all fours...standing...that's a lot of new things very quickly. Good work little man.

Jen said...

I love love the mohawk. He can totally rock it! Such a sweetheart even if he does keep you humble every day.