This last weekend Ben, Taylor, Zach & I drove up to G.R. to spend a Friday evening with our good friends Matt, Lesley, Grant & Molly. Lesley and I have been long-time friends since Hope College- and Matt too! :) It's been great having our husbands become friends, and now having 2 kids pretty close to the same age makes so nice when we get together. Zach and Molly are about 2.5 weeks apart! We try to get together every month or every other month. As always, Lesley and I never run out of things to talk about. We had such a great time watching the kids together, eating pizza and catching up! Thanks again Matt and Les for having us up. We can't wait to do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that pic of the kids sucking their fingers. So precious. And who are those hot mommas? My goodness. :)
jealous...that is what i am. i want to hang too. :)
Post a Comment