Thursday, October 30, 2008

Creation Celebration

Wednesday, Taylor's pre-school had Creation Celebration. They have spent this past month learning about creation, and at the end of the month they had a special Creation Celebration Party ( I am guessing this was substitute for Halloween)! Now that I am a SAHM, I was able to help out with Taylor's class... so Zach and I spent the morning at school. We traveled between the 3 pre-school classrooms, and learned about different days of creation in each room, and we got to do "cool" things in each room to represent the different days.
Lining up to get started.
This was part of day 3, where God made the sea... I think. The kids loved this day the best, and they all had a hard time with the concept that a fish doesn't like to be squeezed and held out of water. I believe Taylor's words were- " But, I just wanted to pet him".
God made the light.



The banana song.

Taylor's class- with the t-shirts they made on. The shirts say, "He's got the whole world in his hands".



1 comment:

Lesley said...

very cute! so fun to be able to participate too!