Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Naples Vacation



We spent last week in Naples, Florida with our good friends Jen & Chad and their little boy, Gavin. Jen's parents have a house in Naples, and so they invited us down for a little vacation. This place was amazing, and we had such a fun time and couldn't have asked for better weather! Vacationing with kids, can be challenging... but I would have to say that all in all, it went very well. We had lots of fun swimming, laying out, golfing, hitting the spa, talking, reading, eating, drinking and playing games (espeically my new fav- hand & foot). Gavin, Taylor & Zach found great friends in one another and hopefully it is just a sign of the times to come in the future. Thanks for having us guys- we can't wait to see you all again soon!


The attempt at getting all of the kids together for a picture.


Zach has a fascination with anything he can lean up against... here is my little beach bumb. Relaxing for the moment.



Bath time!





Playing with toys, in the wonderfull kiddie part of the pool. I am definitely going to miss that!




Snuggle time with Mommy's.







Our afternoon at the big pool. The boys took the kids back home for naps, and we were able to enjoy peace and quiet in the sun!



Bubbzina & Bubbs.




Zach's spot. He also seems to like getting into small spaces.




Playmates. Gavin was pretty much loving Taylor. His favorite thing to do was follow her around, grab onto her shirt and pull her down. It was pretty hilarious.





Wrestle-Mania.




Did I really just post a full body picture of myself in a bathing suit?






Our troops...






Dance Party with Daddy.




Our little fish. I think she averaged about 5 hours a day of swimming!







So excited to ride the "house" elevator with Aunt Jen!




Taylor's attempt at taking a picture of all of us as we were walking around downtown Naples.


Jen & Gavin.
The Harris Family.











3 comments:

Lesley said...

Love the pics...I'm way jealous. Looks like so much fun!

Jen said...

Aww, super cute pics and post! I'll work on mine soon. You have some great pictures I'll have to steal though. I think Gavin misses the kids already...it just isn't the same for him with just ME to entertain him! ha ha.

Emma Hamstra said...

Looks like a really fun time. I can't wait, we leave in three days!!