Tuesday, March 03, 2009

#3

Well, I think the news is officially out. Ben and I are expecting another baby, and he/she is due in September! I have been battling my normal all-day sickness, and I am hoping it won't last for 20 weeks like it did with my first 2. I've pretty much been holed up in my house for the past 2 months... anticipating a light at the end of this tunnel! The days have been rough, but we are slowly and surely making it through. This surprise pregnancy, has definitely made me question a lot of things, but I am confident that God knows exactly what he is doing, and that he has a perfect plan for our family. Yesterday, we had our 12 week ultrasound and we finally broke the news to Taylor last night. She had the best reaction, complete with tears of joy! She kept saying, I can't believe God is giving us another baby! She is very excited, and I'm not sure if she is going to be able to hold it together for the next 6 months. Ben & I feel so blessed, and it was amazing yesterday to be able to watch the baby move around and see the arms and legs. What a miracle.



Psalm 127:3

"Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him."

3 comments:

Emma Hamstra said...

Yay!!

PS - I LOVE that verse. Use it all the time :)

Lesley said...

That is so cute what Tay said. Love it! So excited for you officially now! YAY!!

Jen said...

Awesome. I love Taylor and her reaction. I know there is a lot of stress in your future...but the joy will be FAR greater.