Friday, July 24, 2009
B-I-G
So, at my appointment this week I was told I am having a big baby. Bigger than my other 2. I am not surprised. I have been hurting for a number of weeks now, and I can't honestly believe I still have 7 weeks left until my scheduled c-section. Take a look at these pictures below... the first was taken yesterday, and the 2nd was taking 2 years ago while I was pregnant with Zach. The first picture is me at 32 1/2 weeks, the 2nd picture taken at 36 weeks with Zach. Zach was no small baby- 8 pounds 3 ounces. Yes, it's looking like a 10 pounder! Yikes.
32 1/2 weeks....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
AH I can't wait!! Okay, so you have a belly but you look awesome everywhere else! Seriously...skinny little legs and arms. You look great! So exciting!
You look SOOOO cute!!!! I have to agree with Lesley, you look GREAT! Miss you and hope you Ken and the kids are doing well. :)
I hope the next few weeks goes by faster than you expect. You always feel bigger than you actually look. I agree with Les, you still have super skinny legs, arms, & rear. Congrats, hope D-day (or C-day) goes well.
Carrie! You are so funny. I love the belly and I love your pregnant self! Hang in there. It's right around the corner...and we're pretty sure that's a good thing right? ha ha! :)
You are too funny and too cute. I could add a picture of myself during my last few weeks of any of my pregnancies and it would put everything in perspective.
(I need to work on my blog... )
Aww, you looks so cute!!
Post a Comment