Friday, July 24, 2009

This face....

So, early this week... we had one of "those" moments in the Leonard house. Zach was left unattended for about 2 minutes, and somehow managed to get himself upstairs into the bathroom and find a bottle of my face soap. He then proceeded to lather it on his little legs and hands like crazy. I think he thought it was lotion. Now, this is the face I came into when I entered this bathroom....
Now tell me... What would you do? Would you scold him, and then run for the camera like I did? Do you see this look? "What Mama? I was just making my legs smooth?".. "I'm so innocent"...
This picture doesn't do it justice. It took a LONG time to get this soap rinsed off of the legs, not to mention he poured 1/2 of the bottle on the carpet.

See exhibit A- the empty soap bottle on the left, and exhibit B the soap covered rug. Seriously, he just stood there with this Uh-Oh, look on his face the whole time I cleaned him up. He's too cute... and it while it was a mess, and a naughty moment. I couldn't help but laugh at this seriousness of his face. Who can resist? He did however, end up with punishment... and cried big crocodile tears the entire time he sat in time out.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Now I know what Ben looks like when he is in trouble! :) Too cute!

Jen said...

Zachie! That little stinker. At least it was soap...and not nail polish or something. See? There's a bright side!