Had to share this post from It's Almost Naptime!! Hilarious, and SO true!!
To commemorate the current state of my household... I would like to write the Top 10 things I've said today- things that let's face it, I would have promised myself I wouldn't be saying 5 short years ago.
1. Do you have to go poopies, or do just have toots?
2. Please get out of your sister's face.
3. Taylor, I do not want to look at your poop in the toliet! Will you flush the toliet?!!
4. Please talk normally.
5. Zach, stop throwing up. Zach, stop gagging. Zach, eat your food. Zach sit in your seat. (Ok, so that's 4... but it all goes together at EVERY meal.
6. Do you want a spanking? If you don't get down here right now, you are going to have a spanking.
7. Will you two STOP FIGHTING??!!! All you do is fight, can you just get along? Taylor don't talk to your brother like that- you are not in charge of him.
8. Are you Mommas girl? Are you my chubbers?
9. Get in bed. Stay in bed.
10. Just try, just sit and pee pee might come.
4 comments:
love it Care. Thanks for the laugh. The joy of motherhood. And you do it so well!
oh and that is the best picture ever!
this cracks me up...may have to do the same on my blog.
hilarious! :-)
Post a Comment