Lauren is now 5 months old! It’s been an incredibly fast time for us. She is starting to sit up on her own for short periods of time, and she can do very well with a Boppy. She is constantly sticking her tongue out these days to blow raspberries, and she makes a complete mess of herself when she does this. She has been eating solids for the past month, starting with Rice Cereal and then moving on to Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans and Applesauce. The solids have thrown her little body into a tailspin, and she has been pretty stopped up for the past week… so I am going to back off and go a little more slowly. :) Lauren is attached to Mommy. She won’t let me out of her sight. She cries if I dare to walk by her and not pick her up, and she wants me to hold her all day long. I love her, but it can be a little bit exhausting sometimes. I’m hoping these next few months will bring a little more independence…. She is still such a little chubby girl! She has the roundest face, and her blond hair is now standing straight up on top of her head! I have no idea who she looks like, but certainly not like her Mommy. :) Here is my sweet face at 5 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a beautiful pic Care! Love it and love her. Can't wait to watch her change and grow.
She is so sweet--her face is beautiful...as are her thighs. :) Can't wait to watch her personality develop and see where she'll "fit" in the family.
I think she looks like Zach!
Post a Comment