Hey! I'm back from my long blogging hiatus to bring you this important message. Thanks to my friend Gretchen for this heads up on a promotion Shutterfly is offering for bloggers! Go to this link here to learn more! I've used shutterfly for years now, first for just printing my pictures, then for a birth announcement and last year I made calendars for our family with pictures of my kids. This was a huge hit and something I would highly recommend! I also used shutterfly last year for my Christmas cards, and this year they have some new great designs and they are flat stationary cards which is just like another site out there I've used in the past!~ You can't miss out on this promotion!! 50 free holiday cards for bloggers is a great deal! Now, I have to come up with a picture and narrow down my selection.

1 comment:
Thanks for the tip! I use Shuttefly all the time as well as for my Christmas cards. I got a mailer from them yesterday and they have some super cute cards this holiday.
Post a Comment