Thursday, November 25, 2010

SMLS Kindergarten Thanksgiving Party

I had the chance to help out in Taylor's Thanksgiving Day party before break. I love having the chance to be in class with my kids, so I can get a feel for the classroom and get to know who the kids are that I am hearing so much about! The day included a story, movie, craft, cookie decorating, games and ended with each child sharing something they are thankful for. They followed it up with Music class, so my Mommy had the chance to sneak out to Target all by myself. :)

Caroline's Mom reading the story.
Taylor and Morgan
Cookie Decorating
The finished product.
Taylor shared a picture of her family. She did a great job.
Ashley & Drew.


Taylor and I.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Tay! She's so grown up. Awesome you get to be in her class for that!