Zach’s Christmas program at St. Mikes went amazing well this year. I will admit, we were freaking out about another possible incident (with pulling his pants down), after last year’s surprise incident. However, I’m happy to report.. my little man was so brave and I was so proud of him for standing up there and singing his little heart out. Hard to imagine that this is our 4th year of St. Michael’s programs and most likely our last.
Zach & Mommy!
Just being silly!
Lining up on stage. Sorry, blurry.
It was hard to see him, but we managed. We were in the gym this year, and it is my least favorite of the places to watch for obvious reasons. After the show, Zach was so proud of himself! It was so great for us to see the huge change in him from last year. He knew all the words and all the motions. He’s definitely growing up!
1 comment:
Oh good work Z! So handsome.
Post a Comment