Thursday, December 01, 2011

O Christmas Tree

To keep up with tradition we visiting the Mott’s Farm Christmas Barn again this year before we bought our tree.  We love this little barn, and it’s just starting to feel like a fun like tradition for our family.  After Mott’s we headed over to Lowe’s where we found our perfect Frasier Fir, and we brought it home.  Once again, Lowe’s did not disappoint! 
IMG_6248
Keeping it real, this is as close as I could get to a picture with everyone.
IMG_6275
Inside the barn.. Free popcorn and hot cider!  The best.
IMG_6279
A picture in the sleigh. This is just before I yelled at them to get out of the sleigh. Smile
IMG_6282
The upstairs in the Christmas Barn.
IMG_6286
Zach was fascinated with the Popcorn machine, and talked the ear off of the lady who was working it.  We are pretty sure he has decided this is going to be his career path.  She loved it, and asked if she could take him home with her. 
IMG_6288
See what I mean?  A few minutes after this, the lady actually picked him up.
IMG_6298
Over to Lowe’s to find the perfect tree!
IMG_6300
Another great picture.
IMG_6303
Daddy setting her up.
IMG_6306
Oh yeah, super excited!
IMG_6320
The next morning the kids started helping with the ornaments.
IMG_6321
I love how full the tree is becoming with all of the new ornaments from the kids each year.  I remember when we had no ornaments and no kids!
IMG_6325
We take turns with this job.  Taylor’s turn.
IMG_6330
TA-DA!  Our tree.  Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

So pretty. You guys have so many fun things to do around town. So cool.