Tuesday, April 28, 2009

20 weeks down, 20 more to go....




20 long weeks to go! I can't believe it- part of me feels like that is a long time but the other part of me knows it will be here before I know it. I am hoping that I will be able to enjoy these last 5 months with only 2 kids... before a new chapter in my life begins. Our appointment yesterday was great! The baby measured exactly 20 weeks, and as always it was completely amazing to see our child moving around like crazy. Ben, Taylor, Zach & my Mom all came for the appointment, and while it was a little bit hard to concentrate.. it was fun to see their faces.. and even Zach was pointing at the screen talking in jibberish. The heartrate was 168 yesterday, and NO we don't know what we are having. I don't feel like I have any better idea after seeing the ultrasound. I guess we will have to wait until September. Until then, please continue to pray for a smooth pregnancy & a healthy boy or girl in September.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! Ultrasounds are so amazing! Its profile already looks like a little Leonard to me! Can't wait to meet him/her!

Lesley said...

So fun!! I'm so excited for you and dying to know what he/she will look like! Can't wait! Glad that everything looks good and will continue to pray for healthy baby.

Landscape of our Life said...

Hey Carrie,
Hope you are feeling good now. We also hope that Zach will be rid of these ear infections soon. Maybe we'll be able to catch up soon!