My poor son has the hardest time with his ears. He has had about 5 ear infections.. maybe 6 in the last 4 months... and many more in the last 20 months. He has very narrow tubes, and every time he catches a cold it turns into another ear infection. He is on the road to tubes, but they are hesitant to do it with the summer season coming up.. since this is usual the healthy time of year and tubes only last for so long. I am praying he will stay cold free, or that he will kick this run... it's so hard on him. He is currently on his 2nd antibiotic this month for his 2nd ear infection! Here is a shot of him after he passed out on the couch Sunday morning after a lot of crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw, poor baby... :(
seriously, again? poor zach!!
:( Ear aches are terrible. I had tubes in my ears when I was little. I had them all the time....but luckily my memory is so terrible that I don't really remember. Hopefully he won't either. :(
Post a Comment