Tuesday, September 01, 2009
1st day of 4's Preschool
We are off to start another year of Preschool. The last year before "real" school starts. Taylor was very excited, and wouldn't stop asking me when she could go to school. We are doing afternoons this year, mostly because of the new baby on the way. I'm not so sure how I feel about afternoons, but I just don't see it working any other way at this stage in our lives.
1st Day of school pose. Notice the belly in the picture that has been pointed out to me by several people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope the first day went great! She looks so grown up!
I've said it once, but I'll say it again...your kids are SOOOO cute!! Best wishes on your upcoming D-day!
Not sure if you read my blog about Emma and 1st grade but I want you to definitely savor these days with her. They go quickly!!
Post a Comment