Sunday, September 06, 2009
Haircuts
Seriously, I had no idea how often boys needed to have their hair cut! Ok, so I kind of did.. since my husband has his cut about every 3 weeks... but it's honestly crazy how often it needs to be done. So much easier when you have a daughter with long hair! This Saturday, Ben took Zach for probably his 15th haircut, and he is such a big boy! He sits by himself, and only needs his head held still while they do the ears and back. I'm happy to say, Ben has taken on this role from the beginning.. so he is kind of in charge of Zach's cuts. Here is a cute picture to remember the day.
So serious! He's thinking, can we get this done already so I can get my sucker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment