
After carving our pumpkins, we headed out to Gull Meadow Farms w/ the kids. I will say one thing about my boy- he has no fear! He does things most 2 year olds would not, and LOVEs running around with his big sister. He spent the whole time saying I too, I too (translation- I want to do it too). As much as they fight, and as much as Taylor tells Zach to stop following her, she loves every minute of having him by her side. They were adorable, and a lot of fun to watch.

So fun to see how much they've changed in the last year!

Pumpkin Heads!

Taylor was excited to go on this bounce thing, but Zach couldn't quite handle it. He tried and pretty much flew off instantly.

The infamous slide. Zach was ready to hop down this thing right away- again NO FEAR. Daddy hadn't quite figured out how hard he should push Zach yet. It didn't bother him one bit! He popped back up, and ran back up the hill to go again.

Watching to see the next person.

I think they each went down about 10 times!

This was how Lauren spent her time. Maybe next year sweet girl!

One BIG rocking chair.

So cute! Zach seriously thought he was driving. He spent the whole ride moving the stearing wheel, with a huge grin on his face.

Taylor kept looking back at Zach, she said "I was watching Zach, to make sure he was ok".

We finished the night off with Iced Pumpkin Donuts. Those things are dangerous.
2 comments:
love it! and how precious is Lauren...sweet girl indeed!
looks like a fun family outing--glad you guys are getting the chance to get out and have some fun together!
Post a Comment