Friday, January 22, 2010
#5
Taylor turned 5 on Monday, and we decided to celebrate with a small "friend" party at Jungle Joe's. It was SO nice to have Jungle Joe's take care of all of the details. We ordered a Princess Party, and they did the rest! Her party included a Princess Sash, Princess Cake, Princess Crown, Princess Decorations & she was adamant about having a Pinata. I'm not sure what it is about the #5, but it makes me a little bit sad. I can't believe how much she is growing up... 5 is definitely a big turning point. This was very evident to me in how well she did at her party. I was coaching her before hand about how to be polite when her guests arrived & when she opened gifts, and I was so proud of her. She did a very good job. Happy Birthday Tay-Tay! We love you!
Waiting to leave for the party. This picture just cracks me up of Zach... he refuses to look at the camera these days, but I caught him while he was trying not to look.
The Party Room...
Princess Taylor
The boys....
The Princess Cake.
Tiny Princess Lo-Lo
Taylor and her cousin Bailey.
Zachie bouncing around! It took him a little while to warm up, but he got the hang of it pretty fast.
Zach trying to get away from Daddy.
The girls heading up one of the big slides.
Taylor making her way down...
The party guests, Alessandra, Zach, Caroline, Bailey, McKensie, Taylor, Audrey & Amelia.
Pinata time.
Zachie pulled the final string!
Diving in!
Enjoying pizza & cake!
Yum!
5 years old! I can't believe it!
Blowing out the candles on her special cake.
Taylor & Mommy
Opening gifts! So many great & creative gifts! A few of her favorites; books, a logic game called Royal Rescue & an art lap easel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! Looks like she had a blast!
Post a Comment