Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Pretty in Pink
On Saturday, we celebrated Lauren's 1st birthday with our family. Grandpa Ray, Lucy, Grandma Terry, Uncle Jason, Uncle Tom, Grammie, Papa & of course our family of 5 were all in attendance. Lauren loved the attention, loved her pizza, cake & presents! I'm not sure if she'll ever have a chance to play with them because her brother and sister seem to think they just had a birthday... but she loved everything she received. I can hardly believe she is 1. What an incredibly fast year. Here are a few pictures of her special party. I love you baby girl!
The 1 year birthday cake I made for Lo.
Cupcake Tier. Found this for $9 at Target.. and thought it was such a great idea for cupcakes!! We had fun decorating them!
So fun to decorate with pink!
Balloons! Also, you can catch a glimpse of our new rug & new paint on the walls!
The birthday girl had 2 pieces of pizza!! This girl can eat.
I have no idea where she got those blue eyes.....
Believe it or not, I did not pose them like this. They were just hanging out together.
Grammie & Papa!
Opening lots of fun presents!~
She's starting to get the hang of it...
What's that?
First baby doll! Just like her sister, she popped a bottle in the baby's mouth within a few minutes. I have no idea how they know how to do this at age 1!
Girly girl! What can I say, she comes from a long line of baby lovers...
The ball popper! A huge hit.
Her first cake!
So excited. By far, the most entertaining of all of our kids with her cake.
She tasted the frosting, and dove right in!
All done!
She'll be walking soon... Happy 1st Birthday Lauren!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow... I can't believe how fast the year went by! Looks like she had a super birthday. She's adorable...love the blond hair and blue eyes.
Wow. She is adorable. Looks like tons of fun! Can't believe her year of "firsts" is ending. Crazy! And btw, she is a brown brown bear in these pics! She's definitely inheriting your coloring.
love the cake. super cute. she is absolutely precious. what a pretty girl. and can i say how jealous i am that z and tay just "hang" out together...so jealous. that is a gift.
Post a Comment