Ben turned 34 on September 21st! We had a fun family celebration at home this year. As usual, the kids were SO excited to celebrate Daddy's birthday. Taylor made him a card- complete with a list of the top 10 reasons she loves him. I made a dinner of beef stew (Ben's request), and peanut butter pie for dessert! It's official, Ben has been a part of my life for longer than he has not been a part of my life (does that make sense?). I can't imagine it any other way. I love you, Ben! Happy Birthday to the best Husband, Daddy & friend!

Such a Daddy's girl...
To Daddy:
I love you because....
1. You let me get a lot of candy.
2. You let me sleep with you when I have a scary dream.
3. You snuggle with me.
4. You let me come to your work.
5. I don't want any other Daddy. Daddy's the greatest Daddy in the whole entire world.
6. Cause I love him.
7. We have special talks.
8. You take us on bike rides.
9. You help me when I get hurt.
10. You wrestle with us.
Love,
Taylor

Helpers!

Zach looks like he's in pain, and Lauren is less than happy!

Peanut butter pie! Yum. Super easy to make.. let me know if you'd like the recipe.
2 comments:
I'd like the recipe! Can't believe you've crossed the line...him being with you longer than without! I think about that a lot. I don't think that will happen for us til 36. Ps...tell Ben he's old!
Happy Birthday Ben! Glad to have him in OUR lives as much as we have so far!
Post a Comment