Wednesday, January 23, 2008

5 months old



Zachary turns 5 months old today. I'm not sure if it's a 2nd child thing.. or what, but he still seems like such a baby to me... and I distinctly remember thinking Taylor was so "grown up" when she hit the 5 month mark. Different perspectives this time around I guess. Anyway, Zach is a pretty big Momma's boy so far! I'm enjoying it.. it has been nice to have a child who enjoys being held... although he can be a little bit on the high maintenance side. :) Zach loves to smile! He gives the biggest smiles, and he loves to laugh. He gets us all laughing when he really gets going. So far he seems to like doing things at his own pace, and he freaks out when it gets too noisy. He rolled over on big sister's birthday, but has yet to do it again. I am looking forward to all that is to come from our little boy... I just love that face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I love that he only rolled over on her brthday. It was like "hey I know it's her birthday but look what I can do!!"