Monday, January 21, 2008

Good Morning

Poor.. poor.. Zach. Either this child is going to make one great husband someday, or he is going to stay as far away from the girls as possible. :) I got out of the shower this morning only to hear someone screaming... ZACHARY! ZACHARY! ZACH...ARY! So, I quickly raced down the hall to see where the commotion was coming from... only to find.. Taylor (who was supposed to be sleeping) standing on the rocker in Zach's room leaning over the side of his crib screaming his name into his face. Now.. mind you this is before 7 am this morning, and Zach usually sleeps until 8. She had turned his light on, and decided he needed a little wake up call. When I asked her what she thought she was doing, she said "I was just trying to make him laugh".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to tell you that the big sister thing gets better but..... let's just say that we were all born bossy and it shows up tremendously when a they have a little brother. I don't know how many times I have said "You're not his mom!!" But, on the positive side, they sure do love each other and definitely look out for one another :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Angie! At least I can look foward to that. :)

Jen said...

Well if she didn't succeed in making Zachary laugh, she definitely succeeded in making me laugh with this story! :)