
This morning Taylor told me she wanted us to do Work-Ups. This is her way of saying she would like to do a work out video. I believe her exact words were- "Come on Momma... let's do work-ups.. it will be fun." Apparently, she knows how much I need to be doing them. So, after trying to dissuade her for a few minutes.. I gave in. Here are a few pictures of Taylor doing work-ups. You have got to love what her shirt says- "I want Candy". Perfect.
2 comments:
Exactly what "work-ups" video are you doing? I was looking at the TV trying to figure it out. And were you working-up too or was it just Taylor? Trey enjoys when I work-ups too. Anything where he can lay on the floor and have his legs in the air is his favorite.
Hilarious. Gotta love a girl who knows what she wants! :)
Post a Comment