
Then...... and Now......
Today my baby girl turns 3. I remember this day 3 years ago so clearly. I don't think there is every anything like the day you give birth to your first child. She was born via c-section, after 12 hours of labor. She had a head full of the darkest hair, and she was so alert and awake. Taylor has been feisty, strong and independent since the day she was born... and we wouldn't want her any other way.
As a 3 year old she loves to TALK! Sometimes, I think the questions are never going to end...
So.. my little girl on your 3rd birthday I hope you are blessed and you have tons of fun! Mommy, Daddy & Zachary love you so much.
Things I have learned in the last 3 years from Taylor Anne:
1) How selfish I really was, and how to be a whole lot less selfish.
2) How laughter from a child really is contagious..
3) How to be silly again....
4) The real definition of multi-tasking...
5) How to stop and really enjoy the beauty in what God has made- rain, sunshine, snow, colorful leaves & of course Mr. Moon!
6) How much of a mess 1 child can really make.
7) The theme songs from Dora the Explorer, The Backyardigans, Wonder Pets, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Little Einsteins.
8) How to survive the day on as little as 1 hour of sleep.
9) How much fun it can be to sing songs.. over and over and over again!
10) How to really LOVE.
Happy Birthday Tay-Tay!
No comments:
Post a Comment