
I really need a vacation. I need to get out of this wet, cold, grey slush. Only 17 days until we leave for Florida. We are going to the Marriott OceanPointe resort this year, and I think we are all pretty excited. One of the requirements this year for the resort was a kiddie-pool... so we can sort of attempt to lay out in the sun while Taylor plays. Although, I am guessing Zach may be keeping us pretty busy this year. Here is a picture of where we will be staying. I just can't wait... although at this point none of us really have anything to wear once we get down there. Oh well... I guess that means I might have to do some shopping. Darn. :) Today was my first visit to the tanner... I figured I may need to get a little color before heading down, so I don't burn to a crisp. When you have a chance, ask Ben what happened to him at the tanner this week... hee. hee... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment