Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meet Taylor

Ok, so I stole this idea from someone else's blog.. but I thought it looked like fun- so here you go.
I asked Taylor these questions this afternoon, and these are the exact answers she provided. No editing. It should be fun to look back on her answers someday.

1. What is your favorite color?
Um, Yellow (Really? This is news to me)

2. What is your favorite food?
Um, Pizza.

3. What is your favorite restaurant?
The Macaroni Place... ( I believe this is Noodles & Company she is referring too)

4. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
Color

5. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Play (Are you surprised?)

6. What is your favorite thing to play with?
Grammie and Papa (I'll bet they didn't know they were things to play with! :) )

7. Who is your best friend?
Bailey

8. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Jammies

9. What you do want to be when you grow up?
A Princess.. you know that? (Figures :) )

10. What do think of your baby brother?
So Good. He's nice. Very nice.

11. What is your favorite farm animal?
Elephant... (Hilarious)

12. What is your favorite cartoon?
Fox and Hound

13. What is your favorite song?
Jesus Loves me ( good answer)

14. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Chalk

15. Favorite cousin?
Bailey

16. How much money are you going to make when you grow up?
Lots.

17. Who are you going to marry?
Mommy

18. How many kids are you going to have?
2

19. How did your Mommy & Daddy meet?
Good.

20. How did Daddy ask Mommy to marry her?
I don't know.. I think he married you because Zachary was nice or maybe he hugged you, or maybe he played with you when you were little. I think that what he did.


So cute. Taylor, we love you!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

so stinkin adorable. I may have to now steal this idea from you. :)