Today was Zach's 6 month check up. I am happy to report he is 16#, 26.5" long and seems to be over the worst of his back to back teething... for now. :) He is doing great, although we had to forego the shots today due to his recently aquired runny nose and cold. I asked the Dr. if I should be worried about Zach's lack of interest in rolling over, and he assured me after checking him out that he is very strong and it was not a developmental delay but instead just a lack of interest. This is a relief, because it just seems so odd to not have a baby who rolls around the room. I also discussed Zach's recent increasing attachment to me, which the Dr. assured me was normal for 6 months.. and he probably just has an extreme case of seperation anxiety. For those of you who don't know, Zach has recently decided he wants nothing to do with daycare and cries for most of the day until I pick him up. He has also decided he will not go into the church nursery & is just not happy with others in general... although he has been slowly coming around with Daddy. This is hard on me.. because I know if I am around he won't be so upset... and I know he just wants his Mama! This week was a pretty big week for Zach, as he has started taking formula 1x per day... and has no problem with it. Yeah! Such a big boy. He is loving that he can sit and play with toys & he loves to stand at his activity table. I can't believe how fast these last 6 months have flown by. We love you Zachy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment