Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Central Incisor

So, I will have to post pictures at a later date because I am currently at work and my camera and pictures are at home. Yesterday was President's day and therefore "Daddy Daycare" was in full session. Ben was looking forward to a day home with the kids.. for a little quality time.. or so he thought. As it turned out, Zachary had a very rough day.. with very little sleep and a lot of crying. Just as Ben was about to throw in the towel... just kidding honey- he discovered Zachary was getting his first tooth! Ahh.. finally an answer for all of the maddness. You can't really even see the tooth, but you can feel it poking up through the gum with your finger. I know, this is way too much information for those of you who don't have kids. Anyway, I tried to get some pictures last night, and pretty much had no luck capturing a picture of the tooth. I was, however, able to capture several pictures (see Pics post above) of a suddenly very happy boy.... figures as it was about 20 minutes before he was supposed to go to bed for the night.

2 comments:

Benjamin Leonard said...

I'm no mommy, but I tried to comfort Zachary the best I could.
Since Zachary needed my attention every minute he was awake, Taylor was short changed on daddy-time. My question: Do you think Taylor is getting stir-crazy like the rest of us? Monday morning while I was dealing with Zachary, Taylor spent some time playing in her room. I could hear her every so often and assumed nothing that bad could be happening. I'm playing on the floor with Zach and she proceeds to come down the stairs showing me all the different types of Spring/Summer shoes/sandals she has. Modeling them and then running back up to her room for another pair. While she models them she is telling me and showing me what each of them are good for...running, jumping, galloping, hop scotching, etc. Hilarious! Just wait honey, as you can see from mommies blog we are going to Florida very soon!

Benjamin Leonard said...

My apologies for the long "comment"...apparently I've been a "lurker" so long that it was bound to happen to someone.