Zach is now 8 months old, crawling, pulling to a stand and FINALLY getting his 3rd tooth. The past 8 months have been a huge challenge with my little guy. He has constantly been sick, grumpy and attached to his Momma. Don't get me wrong... I love him like crazy, he has just been a challenge and a completely different baby from my first time around. With Zachary comes a lot of crying, but also a lot of smiles and a lot of love. I am praying he is coming to the other side of this, now that he is getting around and into everything! We will see.
Taylor is 3 years and 4 months old now... and surprises us every day with how grown up she is becoming. The things that come out of this childs mouth- crack us up. I am going to try to do a better job writing it all down. Taylor is energetic, independent, funny and so so strong! Nothing phases her, and nothing knocks her down. She loves to be outdoors, play with her dolls, paint, color, play games & eat sweets :). She LOVES her little brother more & more with each passing day, and is such a big help to me. I would definitely say for us 3 has been a lot better than 2 so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment