Friday, May 02, 2008

Driving her NUTS....

This morning I decided to be brave and take both kids with me to the grocery store. This is something I never do- but we have had pretty bare cupboards since returning from Cancun so I was desperate. So, after breakfast I loaded everyone up and off we went. I was in a pretty good mood, so I decided to let Taylor ride in the big cart with the car attached (such a good Mom). Well, little did I know this thing would be like stearing the titanic... I recieved comments about how the shopping cart was bigger than me, etc. All, was going well and I was managing, although under my breath swearing I would never use this dinosaur cart again... When suddenly a very nice elderly lady came up to my daughter (who made it her business to befriend the entire store mind you) and said so sweetly, " Oh, look at you- are you driving a car?" How does my sweet little 3 year old daughter respond? "Yes, I am... BUT, my Mommy is driving me nuts!".

Enough said.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Hilarious!! I laughed out loud. That one definitely needed to be recorded.

Anonymous said...

I also laughed outloud, this is Taylor to the T!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh. I don't know what is funnier...the picture painted of you steering the titanic or Taylor's little antics. I love it.