So, I thought I'd share some recent happenings with our 3 year old. As most of you know, this is the age for embarrasing moments (for the parent that is...) since the typical 3 year old doesn't quite understand tact.
As Ben and Taylor were going through Meijer yesterday- they passed by a man who was evidently a bit of a downer. Taylor proceeded to say as loud as possible- " Ohhh Nooo Daddy! That guys sooo SAD! " She says this while pointing her finger at that man as they passed by him in the aisle. Ben said he looked over, and the guy did look kind of sad. Hopefully a 3 year old pointing that out didn't make things worse!
As Ben and Taylor were leaving Meijer and getting into the car, they passed by a man smoking a cigarette. Taylor said "Daddy, that guy has a candle in his mouth. That's not good. It will hurt his tongue". To which Ben responded, "Yeah, that's bad."
While I was giving Taylor a bath last night, I asked her to stand up so we could wash her bottom. I handed her a soap covered washcloth, and told her it was her turn. After she was finished, she proceeded to stick her little behind in my face, and said "I'm done... want to smell"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm laughing out loud. Thanks for the that...seriously. Hilarious!
she is a funny little thing! i can just picture that sweet little face through all of it. ha ha! i love it.
Post a Comment