.jpg)
As you can see in the first picture... all of the old shingles have been removed (they were a light gray).... ON the left side of the roof they have started to put up the new shingles.
The second picture is something I did with some software to see the potential color of our house. The door color is off, it's acutally supposed to be quite a bit darker, so it's hard to tell how that is going to look.
Send me your opinions.. please! Do you think we should go darker? Lighter? Do you like the proposed colors? Please note the roof in this proposed picture is the old roof, ... The house, trim, and shutters are accurate... The door color is actually called sweet rosy brown....
5 comments:
Boy- you've been busy on your blog. I don't think I had looked at it since the trip to see Chuckie.
I really like the colors and I love that you can actually do that with your program. Maybe your next job can be on HGTV.
Ooohhh...It is going to look very nice and fresh. I love it. Nice work artsy.
I like it too Care. Good work. I really thought you had it painted already. Cool software. Are the shutters accurate? I think the house color is nice and door will be nice. What color are the shutters...grayish?
Yes, the shutters are a charcoal... and the roof will be a charcoal/black so it kind of ties it all in...
It's gonna look great!!
Post a Comment