When we told Taylor she would be in the "Water Bugs" class for swim lessons this year, she told us she would like to be an Ant. Ok, we'll go with that.
Tonight was our 2nd night for swimming lessons, it didn't go quite as "swimmingly" as the first night. I'm not really sure why.. it could be the cold she has had for the last week, or just because she has been a little out of sorts today- but she had a melt down about half way through class complete with screaming, tears and she said she was scared. I bribed her with a special treat for after class, and she was back in the pool in no time.
2 comments:
i love that little water ant. ha ha
That's so great that you're doing lessons. We started early with Emma too and now she's jumping straight in the water with no fear. Taylor's gonna have lots of fun swimming at Grammy's :)
PS: I love all the posts!!
Post a Comment