Sunday was our 3rd annual Christmas Cookie night at the Leonard house. Taylor and I went to work on cut-out Christmas cookies, and Ben went to work on his peanut butter fudge, no bake cookies and chocolate chip cookies. Taylor loves rolling the dough, and she loves eating... I mean decorating the cookies...
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Christmas Cookies
Sunday was our 3rd annual Christmas Cookie night at the Leonard house. Taylor and I went to work on cut-out Christmas cookies, and Ben went to work on his peanut butter fudge, no bake cookies and chocolate chip cookies. Taylor loves rolling the dough, and she loves eating... I mean decorating the cookies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute...and delicious!
those look delicious! can you post the recipe? my christmas cut-outs were a disaster.
Rachel-
Very difficult recipe. This year, we used the betty crocker sugar cookie mix. It comes in a bag, and you have to add butter and milk-I believe. Soooooo difficult! :) But really, in the past I have made them on my own and they were no where near as tasty as this mix! :)
Post a Comment