Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Friends for life…

My 2 college girlfriends Jen & Lesley came to visit a few weeks ago, and we had a fun time catching up and watching the kids play together.  I love spending time with these girls, and I feel truly blessed to have them as my best friends.  We have been through a lot together, during college and in the 10 years since we graduated.  There is nothing these girls don’t know about me, they have truly seen me at my worst… and they have loved me anyway.  :) We’ve been through a lot of hurts, disappointments, fun, craziness, marriages, births and laughter together.  I’m so thankful for you both & cannot imagine my life without either of you in it.

Mother's Day 071Jen, Me & LesMother's Day 064 Molly & Zach… as you can see, I couldn’t get them to look at the camera.

Mother's Day 045 Miss LaurenMother's Day 055 Miss SydneyMother's Day 010 Mr. Gavin loving baseball..Mother's Day 060

Miss Charley swingingMother's Day 028

I know, it’s a miracle… I actually got them all to look at the camera.  This was the first night when Jen got here.

Zach, Lauren, Sydney, Taylor & Gavin

2 comments:

Lesley said...

For Life! You're stuck with me whether you guys like it or no!

Jen said...

yay! so fun and glad i could come up and be with you guys!