Sweet Lo-Lo is now 8 months old. I believe she is coming to the other side of her attachment issues with me. She still prefers me, and still cries if she sees me and I don’t pick her up but she is doing better. She will play on the floor with toys, and in her exersaucer, and she will now go to other people. She is now staying in the nursery at church, and she likes her Daddy, her sister and her Grammie. She is still nursing, and will not take a bottle so it’s looking like she might be my first child to nurse for an entire year. She sits well, but isn’t even trying to crawl. Of course, I am ok with her not being mobile because I know it will bring a whole lot more work for me, but there is still that mommy in me who worries that she will never crawl or walk. :) She just started doing SO big, and it is adorable. Once you get her started, she will just keep lifting her hands up.. I love it. She has also started waving. I don’t think either of my other kids were waving or doing SO big at 8 months. She seems very aware of every little thing, and has the “grabbies” in a major way. Everything is something for her to explore, and everything goes in her mouth. She takes a paci, and loves it and I love it because it keeps her quiet. She goes to sleep with it, and it falls out and she never wakes up crying for it. She goes to bed at 8, and wakes up about 7:30. She gives big open mouth kisses, and slobbers all over you. She has 3 teeth, and just got her 3rd finally this month! She has her own unique look, and in my opinion she is a female version of her Daddy. I love her little face, and I love her baby smell. I love that her face will light up when she sees me and she will start kicking with excitement. I love my baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet, sweet posts about Lo and Zach Carrie!
Omw...what adorable pics. She is so precious. Love her chubby arms over her head. Growing up so fast Care...what are we going to do with ourselves?! :)
8 months!?!?!? didn't we just have babies? she is seriously cute and i love her little cheeks.
Post a Comment