Lauren is still not loving the water very much. But she doesn’t seem as scared as Zach was at this age. We keep trying to hold her under water, and for some reason she doesn’t like it at all. Just kidding. We are slowly trying to get her to adjust, and I'm sure she will.
Swimming around on his own (with swimmies & life vest OF COURSE), but if you understood the level of fear this one has had you would understand how HUGE this is! So proud of him.. there is hope for this boy yet!
Back at home to do some “fireworks”. Distributing “Pop-its”. MINE!
It’s all in the wrist..
Smoke bombs.. this was the new thing this year.
Being cute.
Um, I think they were posing. What do you think?
Taking a seat out front for the “show”
IS it just me, or do the homemade fireworks turn into bigger duds every year? Oh well, the kids loved it!
It doesn’t get anymore American.
This girl was ready for the lights to go out!
Family!
With Grammie & Papa!
Sharing popcorn with Daddy.
Starting to get a little antsy…
Is it time yet?
yay!
They started!!! YAY!
I think Zach was in awe…
This was how Lauren wanted to watch them. One eye.. She was pretty scared, and for some reason her stroller was the only place she wanted to be.
Happy Independence Day!!!
1 comment:
Ha! I have the same complex. I'm obsessed with seeing fireworks.
Post a Comment