Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Summer l*i*s*t 2011


I'm back... I wonder how many posts I've started with that this year... ? We've had a really busy & fun Summer so far, and I don't have very much free time. So, I thought on this 90 something degree day where it's really too hot to enjoy being outside for a long period of time; I'd spend some time blogging. Here is our Summer list on the chalk board I picked up for $12 at the Allegan Antique fair with my friend Ashley last month. The kids and I sat down and made a list of some of the fun things we were hoping to do this Summer, and we've already accomplished most of the items on our list! Looking forward to the beach tomorrow and next week with friends!

bike rides * going to the park * feed the ducks * catch firefly's * read books * roast marshmellow's * Swim * Have friends over * Sonic happy hour slushies * watch fireworks * Pick fruit * go to the beach * build sandcastles * VBS * make new friends * see old friends * movie nights * swimming lessons * tennis * dance camp * memory verses * read 10 books * learn letters * make french toast * make blueberry buckle * go to the zoo * take a road trip * west lake drive-in * root beer stand * make cookies * stay up late * scavenger hunt * celebrate 10 years of marriage * Z turns 4 * Lo turns 2 * Learn how to swing * plant veggies garden * eat veggies from the garden * pray * go to church * learn something new about God * give something to someone in need * garage sale * lemonade stand *

Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I love this! I kept meaning to do it, but never did. Great work...you're a great mom!!