
Evidently Care Bears are not the rage these days. Being the good Mommy that I am- I decided to ask Taylor what kind of a birthday party she wanted to have this year. I gave her a few choices- Strawberry Shortcake, Dora the Explorer, My Little Pony & Care Bears. Well, little did I know I was going to have such a hard time finding Care Bear party gear. I had no problem finding all of the other mentioned items... but no Care Bears. I guess Care Bears aren't cool this year. After 5 different stores, I was finally able to find some Care Bear items at a DesignWare outlet store. So- here's to the 3 year old Care Bear party. I hope she likes it!
2 comments:
NO Care Bears.. that's crazy. Trey has a Care Bear Cat, which seems not quite right. My mom in law found it someplace.
Cute Blog. You can have these things made into a book. You knew that would catch my attention.
Hey Carrie- I love your blog! You are such an adorable family. How cool that this can be made into a book!
You know, you can get Care Bear stuff online at www.celebrateexpress.com. (I looked and they do have Care Bears) I always ordered online to find the "theme" my kids wanted for birthdays.
Post a Comment