Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Meeting Sydney Jude
So, yesterday my awesome husband let me drive down to Chicago to visit my good friend Jen, and her new baby Sydney! It was so nice to have some time to spend with Jen, and to meet her beautiful baby girl! I was beyond excited that she had a girl just 10 weeks after I had Lauren. It is going to be so much fun to have boys and girls the same age. Thanks Jen, for having me.... I miss you and only wish you lived closer. Congratulations Harris Family on an adorable little girl!
Pretty Sydney...
Already BFF's....
With Taylor & Zach at home with Daddy, I actually had some free time to hold her. :)
Jen and her 2 kiddos!!! She handles it much better than I did. :)
Mommas (exactly 2 weeks apart) & Baby girls (exactly 10 weeks apart)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!! So glad you could come to visit--seriously, it means a lot! It was great to catch up and snuggle with Lauren a little bit. I just love our two baby girls...they ARE going to be BFFs!
Post a Comment