Monday, July 05, 2010

Cherry Picking

I must confess, I have been so behind on blogging that the thought of playing catch up hasn't been too appealing. Summer is a BUSY time for us! With that said, I'm going to try my best to be a little better, so I don't find myself in this place again. We'll see!!

So, what have we been up to? Last week we went Cherry picking with 2 of my friends from MOPS, Ashley & Staci & their kiddos. We had a fun time!! The kids seemed to enjoy the picking, and it was relatively easy.... I'll admit, I was a little apprehensive about taking all 3 kids with me, but as usual, when I'm thinking the worst, it goes pretty well! I'm trying to get out there again, and as I've been saying lately.. "what's the worst that can happen?" After picking we went to Ashley's to let the kids play for a bit and we enjoyed a yummy lunch from Asiago's!!! Thanks for having us Ashley.

Love this picture of Staci's little guy, Rhett... you've gotta love the hat!
Z & T. So hard to get Zach to look at the camera these days!! Frustrating. He looks in the other direction.. and try to get him to smile.. forget it!
Yum! We made Cherry-Banana Bread when we came home!
Staci, Lo & I.
I was the Mom who forgot snack for my kids. Yup. That's the first thing Ben asked me when he saw the pictures. What can I say? I was just proud of myself for getting there! :) Thanks for sharing your snacks girls. I'm pretty sure this was Zach's favorite part.
All the kids picking away... Even Zach picked quite a few!
Ashley, Drew & Caroline.
Staci & Will
My babes
A couple of giant rocks sat near the entrance... made for a good time. :)
Zach rock climbing
Fun!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

so fun! I wondered what kind of cherries. Looks like you handled it all great!