We've had swim lessons at Western for the past 4 weeks. Taylor has really taken off this year. It helps that she has a pool to swim in every day at her Grammie & Papa's, but she truly has no fear. This can be a little bit dangerous, but I also enjoy watching her swim and I'm glad she doesn't share my fear of water as a child. She is the smallest one in her swim class, and last week came home upset because another girl in class had called her "crazy". The story goes something like this... Taylor asked the teacher if they could go practice treading water in the deep end, and the other girl in class looked at her and said... "You're crazy!" Well, this was very upsetting to Taylor, because she didn't understand why someone would think she was crazy :). I tried to explain it was just an expression and the girl was probably a bit scared... but Tay still didn't like it. Check out her jumping off the diving board. She was upset because they were going to try the high dive next, but class ended before they had a chance. What?? I'm not ready for that.
Warning! Intense shaking during the filming of this video, but in my defense, it was a little bit difficult to film and hold a squirming 10 month old. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great work Tay!!
wow! she is a brave one!
Post a Comment