
A few weeks ago the kids and made the trip to Chicago to visit my long time BFF, Jen. We always enjoy staying with the Harris family. My kids refer to them as "Aunt Jen" & "Uncle Chad". We have so many memories pre-kids, and now many more post-kids. This past trip was such a nice time. For once, we had healthy kids & adults. We managed to get in a full day of play, a night out to the movies for the Mom's after the kids were in bed, and a full day at the pool the next day. Loved having time to catch up and talk, and loved spending time with friends. I know it sounds cliche, but I truly look forward to watching our kids grow up as friends. As always, thanks for having us and putting up with our noise level. :) Love ya!

Tay (Oh, so ladylike), Gavin & Zachie

The boys... red-cheeked from fun outside.

The girls... seriously, LOVE this picture. I stole it from Jen's blog.

Always happy, Syd. What was it Taylor said??? Something about Sydney always being happy, and Lauren always crying.. I wish I could remember.

Already going after the same toy. :)

Rolling down the hill in the backyard was a fun time.

Mr. Gavin is growing up. :)
1 comment:
love.love.love.
Post a Comment