

Today the hubs and I are celebrating 9 years of marital bliss. :) We met 17 years ago, and I would never have guessed then we would be where we are today. Now don't get me wrong, I always had that feeling I would marry Ben. I use to play that game all the time as a young girl- the one where you try to imagine your life forever with a certain boy. I did that with Ben, and I could always picture it. I can't say there was ever anyone else who fit into my life the way he does. Ben and I have been friends since that day he first called me 17 years ago. We have had ups and downs, SO much laughter, some sadness, unbelievable joy, we have welcomed 3 babies into this world together, and we have experienced the loss of 2, we have said goodbye to 6 grandparents, welcomed new jobs, a new home, taken vacations, laughed over each others quirks & we have loved watching our children grow up and marveling at all they are together. There is no one else I would ever want to spend my life with. God blessed me 17 years ago when he brought Ben into my life. I love you babe. Happy 9th!
2 comments:
What a beautiful bride you were that day! Can't believe it's been nine years! Congratulations and here's to many many more. So thankful to be a part of both of your lives. Love you both forever!
yay! congrats. so happy to have been a part of your day nine years ago. love you guys.
Post a Comment