& Rachel for this award! I'd have to agree with Lesley, that Rachel is a way better blogger than I am and pretty funny. Here it goes....Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
2. Share 10 honest things about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 other whose blogs you find brilliant in design or content.
4. Tell those 7 people they have been awarded.
10 honest things about me:
1. I was always jealous of stay at home Mom's. I thought they had the easiest life, and I often didn't understand how they could complain about their day being difficult or not have a clean house all the time. Now that I am a stay at home Mom- I get it. It's the hardest job in the world, and it's next to impossible to keep the house clean, let alone find the time to clean it.
2. I am only 5' 2", but I honestly forget or don't realize I'm short. I have had a lot of tall friends over the years, and I am always surprised when I see a picture of myself next to them.. who is that short girl?
3. I once paid a visit to a plastic surgeon to have 2 very large moles removed from each side of my face.
4. I'm not organized, but I want SO badly to be that person.
5. I have a slight obsession with things that are 100% natural/organic, in terms of household cleaners, food, diapers, etc. When I read about someone making their own baby food, purchasing totally organic food for their children, buying non-toxic toys, cleaning products, detergent, cloth diapers, etc, I feel like I need to do that. I have way too many of these items in my home. Do I ever really follow through with this? No.
6. I love cheeseburgers (goes really well with the item above, right?). I've always preferred Burger King to McDonalds..... and I really don't eat that stuff too much anymore, but boy there was a time when I ate WAY too much of it. Just ask some of my college roomates. That might have had a part to play in my weight gain during college... who are we kidding the binge drinking might have had something to do with it too. :)
7. I love running! I've started up again, and I love the feeling I get after running a few miles.
8. I spent most of my teenage years and early 20's in some major rebellion. I've always considered myself a Christian, but I was pretty much determined to do everything I knew I wasn't supposed to do. The end result being a pretty sad, messed up & depressed Carrie. I've spent the last 9 years turning that around.. or should I say God has spent the last 9 years turning that around. I'm so thankful he didn't leave me there. I'm thankful he knows me, loves me, and forgives me.
9. I married my best friend, and we met in 1993! Can you even believe that? Does that make me old or what?
10. I have always wanted to have children, and I've always loved babies! Now that I have my own, I find that I'm not as into other peoples children.. except for my close friends.
I'd like to present this award to my very few other blogging friends: Jen, Angie S, Angie H., Gretchen & Andrea!

3 comments:
There's one big problem with this. You are the only blogging friend I have. I don't think I can count the blogs which you have encouraged me to stalk.
Hey Carrie,
Thanks for the "award." I'll work on it this weekend. I love "catching up" with you via your blog. Happy Thanksgiving! :-)
#2 is hilarious. I thought you were taller...like 5' 6". Did you marry your highschool sweetheart?
Post a Comment